Cookies policy Nest Style Hotel Valencia
The portal of which we are the owners contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to us.
By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
A) Definition and generic function of cookies.
77 LUXURY SUITES VALENCIA, SL., the owner of this website informs you that cookies and/or similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
B) Information on the type of cookies used and their purpose.
- Techniques: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, and store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, and the regional configuration from where it is accessed. at service etc.
- Analysis: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
C) Identification of who uses the cookies:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that belong to and are managed by a third-party collaborating entity, whether they are sent by our own teams or by those of the collaborating entity itself. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps, which allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. + Meet the third parties www.reinventalia.com.
D) Conservation period.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the web page, so none of them are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
E) Activation, restriction, and/or disabling of cookies.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must remove them from your browser options.
F) We do not make data transfers to third countries made by the publisher.
G) The preparation of profiles.
We do not create profiles.
H) Other information.
In relation to the rest of the information required by article 13 RGPD, you can see it here www.reinventalia.com.