A great location
The best price
Welcome to Nest Style Valencia
Looking for a Hotel to stay in Valencia? We present the Nest Style Valencia, a new hotel concept, with rooms decorated with bright colors and fine finishes. Located on the central Avenida del Puerto 77, just a few meters from the famous Turia Garden (Old cause of the Turia River), the city of Arts and Sciences and many other places to discover on your visit to Valencia.
Our guests talk about us and highlight the following:
Discover Nest Style Valencia
Enjoy and discover places to dream in Valencia, we take care of the rest
We’ve focused on the details
With bright colors, clean, clear and quality designs
Our rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV, so rooms have a wardrobe.
A continental breakfast is served every morning at our Hotel Nest Style Valencia.
The Monforte Gardens is within 3.4 km of the Hostel, while L’Oceanogrofic is 3.5 km away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 14 km from the property.
The area is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, parks and sunshine.
Book with us
We speak your language!
These are just some of our services, book your room and discover everything we can offer you during your stay with us in Valencia
Free high-speed WiFi in all our facilities
We believe that free Wi-Fi is not a treat or a luxury, it is a necessity, it is indispensable for our customers
Breakfast service on request
Continental breakfast, we usually have one of the best reviews in the sector in terms of the quality and variety of our breakfasts
Automated air conditioning in all our facilities
We take “the comfort of our guests” very seriously. Also in each of our rooms
Personalized laundry service on request of our guests
Washing, ironing, drying of hotel clothes, as well as the service of guest clothing, with qualified personnel and adequate machinery
Taxi service / shuttle service for all our guests
Don’t worry about anything with our airport shuttle service. A comfortable, safe and with good prices.
Business corner service for all our guests
An area reserved for work, a minimalist but fully equipped office when you need it
Security cameras for the highest quality of service
The safety of our guests is guaranteed against any inconvenience that arises during the stay in our hotel
Smart TV with Internet connection and more than 400 channels from different countries
Connecting to all the most common apps that come on a Smart TV, Netflix, HBO, Amazon Video, Google Movie
Travelling with your baby? We have cots in our rooms
Baby cots are available. These must be requested prior to arrival at the hotel and are subject to availability.
Wake-up service for all our guests
We can help you wake up… “Good morning!!!!, it’s eight in the morning, we hope you have a good day”
When booking in Nest Style you must take this into account.
- By regulations we are obliged not to accept guests under 18 if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- You must present a valid identity document or passport when checking in.
- Special group conditions will apply for reservations of 10 or more people. We recommend you contact our groups department directly by sending an email to [email protected]. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
- We accept payments in cash, VISA, MasterCard and bank transfer.
When booking in Nest Style Valencia you must take into account the Schedule:
- Check-in is from. 14:00.
- Check-out is until. 11:00.
- Late Check-out. If it is one hour it’s for free and subject to availability.
- Breakfast is from 08am until 11am.
- Breakfast costs 7€ for adults and 5€ for children.
- If you need help with how to get to Nest Style Hotel Valencia, you can see it here.
- Non-refundable: 100% of the total amount will be charged when you make the booking.
- Standard Rate: You can cancel for free until 2 days prior arrival. If canceled out of that period, the first night will be charged 😉
- No show: In case of no-show, the first night of the reservation will be charged.
- *In all cases, the charges will be made in the currency of the country of origin of the reservation.